By making a purchase on Baltic Collective you agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
Baltic Collective reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Shipping costs are always included in the prices. Taxes or custom fees may be applied upon delivery by local custom authorities.
- The images showed of each product are to be seen as illustrations and can not be guaranteed to reproduce the exact look since each item is made to order.
- A purchase agreement is made directly between the customer and the designer.
- Terms of shipping
- Items will only be shipped within the US. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The products are sent directly from each designer, which means in case you have ordered products from several designers - you will receive multiple shipments. Shipping time and delivery time for each product is listed on the designer’s page and on your order confirmation.
- We are proud to feature designers that make items of high quality. If the delivery time will be longer than promised in your order confirmation, we will notify you as soon as we are made aware by the designer.
- Returns and exchanges
- Each designer is obligated to honor your returns if they are mailed out 2 weeks after your receiving date.
- Items need to be unused with original packaging and labels in tact.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with your email and order information prior to sending out your return for us to process it.
- When exchanging or returning a product you are responsible to pay for delivery costs.
- Baltic Collective is responsible to keep your personal information private. We will never share your information with third parties.
- Baltic Collective legally only allows purchases to be made by 18 years + of age customers.
- If for some reason, a product is out of stock or unavailable, Baltic Collective has the right to cancel the order and will issue a refund.